Sunday, September 9, 2007

For It Is Sunday and I Must Clean

My second blog spot: Read My Thoughts

If you read my other blog "DoubtOn's Domain" then you will know that this blog is for the ten million things running through my brain everyday. I'm always trying to keep myself busy to keep up with my mind. It's like a race car event. Just going fast speed around a track with no stopping anytime soon.

First off, I'm reading "Nineteen Minutes" by Jodi Picoult. I just started this book two days ago and I can tell that I am going to enjoy it. It's about families enduring the heartbreak after a school shooting. I like that this book brings back some familiar characters from past novels. Can't wait to get the good stuff!! I will be joining a book club soon with some co-workers and hopefully will have great time!

Music: I am always willing to try new listenings. I bought Placebo's "Meds" and M.I.A.'s "Kala" recently and very pleased with both. Two different styles of music but fulfilling to me! :) For if you haven't heard of these two artists, you might check out "Running Up That Hill" by Placebo and "Boyz" by M.I.A. Thank goodness for IMF music t.v. channel and MySpace. Otherwise, I would have never heard of this music.

I am super stoked about Coheed and Cambria's "No World for Tomorrow" coming out in October. For all of you that don't know, I'm a huge fan and it's time for some new music and new lyrics to figure out. I also found a belt at Hastings to add to my collection. Don't know if I'll ever wear it but eh, for $2.50, how could I pass this up?

My husband and I are about to start pulling up the carpet in the hall and living room so we can put down tile flooring. I can't wait for the finished project. It always feels good to look back at something completed and say, "I did that."

I need to get off of here and get to work For It Is Sunday and I Must Clean.

Toodles,
Krista

No comments: