Monday, June 2, 2008

"Hello Lover..." ~Carrie Bradshaw



I laughed, I cried, I want this movie as soon as it comes to video. I expected to like it but Love is the correct term instead. The show ended a few years back and I was sad because it was like reading a book where the chapter ends but the novel doesn't. This movie puts a perfect finale to a well thought out television show. The best part was watching this with Mom and Sarah. We all knew the quirky catch lines. We gasped at the same time, were sentimental together, and critiqued the fashion. Thank you girls (and writers and directors) for bringing back memories and LOVE.

2 comments:

the Albino Bowler said...

Howdy. I was reading your blog, and I noticed you are a koala lover. How goes it? I just posted "KoaLa La Land" about koalas, Chewbacca, Matthew McConaughey, and me. Check it out. I think you'll appreciate it.
M-

Kris said...

I love it! :)